the standpoint of currently EV-market
【Zhener】I feel that internet is interesting very much! Because, its information is A mix of good and bad. In Japisland's internet, it is said Japisland's PHEV is very popular.
トヨタの判断正しかった-ハイブリッド車が復権、「EVへのつなぎ」から主役の一角に https://t.co/G1Xc3ymOmP
— ブルームバーグニュース (@BloombergJapan) September 29, 2026
【Mermaid】そうなんですか?真児さんは「もはや何も売るものがなくなって困っている」「仕方ないので大声をあげて自分で自分を騙している」と言っていましたが?
【Zhener】とりあえず、資料を見てみたよ。
【Mermaid】あれ?BEV保有台数ではジャップ島でさえbev(340)>phev(280)ですよ?2024年からまた逆転があったんですか?それに何だか、妙な気がしますし・・・
【Zhener】Ah? I don't know about this thing(with laugh). あまり有利には見えないけどね。
【Mermaid】大体の先進工業国は自動車産業がありますから。I think that many Jap doesn't know the fact.
How is Fuel Cell Vehicle?
【Mermaid】I have heard that it is said "Fuel Cell Vehicle" exists.ジャップ島はそれらに注目していたそうですが?
【Zhener】それはこうなった。21世紀のベータビデオ呼ばわりされてる(笑)。
【Mermaid】かつての自動車王・フォードは平民階層でも購入できる自動車を作ることに腐心しました。そしてそれが彼を成功に導いた。それを踏襲しているのが中国とは面白いですね。USAの有権者達(支持政党は問わず)も「貧富の差の拡大はよいことではない」ことを悟ってほしいものです。勿論ジャップ島の住人も。
【Zhener】But, many Japisland's inhabitants so busy to say EV(is made in China)'s insults. They reflect on their behavior too difficult to do.
Energy proportion in currently Jap Island
【Zhener】最近のジャップ島のエネルギーの割合も書いてたよ。
【Mermaid】石炭・石油は全体に量が減りましたね。高齢化社会でエネルギー需要が減ったのでしょうか?
【Zhener】それなら必ずしも悪くないねぇ。ところで、自然環境エネルギーは・・・?
【Mermaid】着実に増加してますね。これはよいことです。しかし2020年あたりからnuclearが急に増えてます。
【Zhener】アイツら原発が大好きだからなぁ・・・
【Mermaid】懲りてませんね・・・
Many Japs charge to catastrophe. Which is it good or bad?
【Zhener】Almost people knows that EV & Nature-environment energy are more hopeful industry. &, it is true.
【Mermaid】But, Japisland people dislikes those industry. In spite of, those bring much employment.
【Zhener】I think many Jap is Totalitarian & Reactionary. & They are very stupid.
【Mermaid】世界から相当奇異の目で見られていますしね。あんな奇行種を後生大事にして・・・I don't know their future...
【Zhener】・・・They have given up everything...at least, I feel so. This article's reference book is under.










