cold drink that is strange taste
【Mermaid】Everyyear, summer becomes hotter. 一年ごとに夏は暑くなります。率直に言って、私には大変つらいです。To speak straight, I feel very hard. I'm thirsty...
【Zhener】In currently, I discovered new drinks. Shall you drink it, Ms.Mermaid?
【Mermaid】This? Thank you Ms.Zhener. ...(Ms.Mermaid is drinking...)...? What is it?
【Zhener】What do you feel about it?
【Mermaid】私はこの飲み物に粘度viscosityを感じた。I feel this drink high-viscosity. It is not bad taste, but it isn't for hot day.
【Zhener】I imagined this drink's name that is similar to Oolong-tea. But, it is citrus drink!! When I'm dry, I won't wanna drink.
【Mermaid】If I'm dry, I will wanna low-viscosity(低粘度) drink like cold-tea, iced-coffee, & sparkling-water.
【Zhener】Me too.
another version
【Mermaid】It is another version. What is it? Painapple-taste...
【Zhener】Shall we drink it! ... What is it?
【Mermaid】This drink is high-viscosity too. I wanna waterdown it.薄める it. If it does sparkling-water, it will become good taste?炭酸水だとおいしくなるのでは?
【Zhener】It is sure. In the high-temperature-day case, it is hard to drink. Does Taiwan-island-people feel this taste good?
【Mermaid】Taiwan-island-style? Does it locate in Subtropical?
【Zhener】Maybe. アタシは烏龍茶はそれらしく飲みたいけどな。But, I wanna drink Oolong-tea like coldtea in Summer.
【Mermaid】At last. 下の表はこれら飲料の成分表です。






