After that Song Yu... in Wushen
【Zhinu】In this article, I introduce "ShennuFu". This poem is continuation of "GaotangFu".
【Mermaid】Continuation? How is it?
【Zhinu】楚襄王は宋玉を連れて雲夢之浦を訪れました。そこは日帰りするには遠すぎたので、彼らは当地に宿泊します。それ以降の事柄です。
【Zhener】なるほど。それじゃあ説明をよろしく。
Song Yu meets WushanShennu(goddess) in his dream.
【Zhinu】In this night, Song Yu met WushanShennu(Yaoji) in his dream. She is very beautiful. Tomorrow Morning, Song told Xiongwang about his dream. XiongWang wanted to explain in detail. But, Song is confused very hard, &, his mental is imbalance.
【Mermaid】Why is Song confused?
【Zhener】In usually, if human is very tired, they will sleep so deep without dream. At least, I think so.
【Zhinu】言っていることは間違いではない。しかし宋玉は詩人なので、きっとそれの例外です。残念でしたね!
Yaoji is so beautiful, is confused Song Yu very well.
【Zhinu】襄王は宋玉に神女の容姿について尋ねた。宋玉は彼女を大変な美人だったと答え、また彼女の態度はとても上品だったとも答えた。
【Mermaid】彼女は王族出身だから、そうでしょうね。
【Zhinu】襄王は宋玉に賦をリクエストした。そして彼はそれに答えて賦を詠んだ。ここまでが序文です。
Yaoji's figure, behivea, & SongYu's action
【Zhener】序文の説明をありがとう。しかし神女は大変な美人なのか。賦の内容はどうなるんです?
【Zhinu】宋玉は彼女の容姿について大変な形容をしています。なんでも「彼女の美貌は天地陰陽のあらゆる恵みが装われている」と。彼女はMaoqiang(毛嫱, she is mistress of GouJian)やXishi(西施)を大きく上回る、とも。
【Mermaid】神女は神あるいは仙女なので、それは仕方ないことでしょうね。
【Zhener】I can hardly accept it. I feel ...
【Zhinu】宋玉は神女と親しくない。なので彼は彼女を眺めることしかできなかった。しかし彼はその姿を存分に楽しんだ。彼女は瞳・眉・唇・体つきその全てが卓越していた。
【Mermaid】宋玉の表現はあまりよくありません。詩人としては語彙が乏しいのか、彼のそれらをもってしても追いつかないのか・・・
【Zhener】で、この宋玉は見てただけなの?何かしなかったの?
【Zhinu】神女は宋玉の泊っている部屋を覗いてはいました。しかし彼女はそれ以上のことはしなかった。宋玉は意を決した。そして彼女にアプローチを試みました。しかしそれは成功しなかった。神女は相手にせず、遂には怒りだした。
【Zhener】アハハハ!でも実行したのは悪くないかな。
He regret very much.
【Zhinu】しかし宋玉はとても未練が残った。そうでしょう、神女が人間とは比較にならない美人でしたから。
【Mermaid】神女さんは宋玉さんが好みではなかったんでしょうか?とりあえず会ってみて、「合わないな」と感じたのかも。
【Zhener】日頃の行いが悪かったんだろ?でも面白いよなこの話は。神女に会いたかったのは楚襄王だろ?なのに会ったのは宋玉だぜ?
ChuXiongwang wanted to meet WushenShennu, but SongYu met her.
【Zhinu】確かにそうですね。宋玉は楚襄王より素質があったのでしょう。それより先には進めませんでしたが。
【Mermaid】会えるだけではダメなのです。会えなければ話になりませんが。By the way, superior daoist & goddess are almost beauty(for exam:my teacher & Ms.Zhener's elder sis).
【Zhener】それは話が作りやすいから。At least, I think so.
Yaoji is more beautiful than human-beauty, because she is immortal(superior daoist).
【Zhinu】It is sure. MaoQiang & XiShi is masterpiece of humans beauty.
【Zhener】By the way...is Ms.Shi "the woman is lived in Western village"? Does she have so thick thighs?
【Mermaid】Don't say so bad thing, Ms.Zhener. Because, Ms.Shi is the woman in working class. And, a trained body is so good.
【Zhener】I don't say bad about her. Ms.Shi's leg (& lower body) is grown up by her routine works. Many Men like her, because Ms.Shi is "so tight". Where is She so? In this case, I can't answer it (with nasty smile).
【Mermaid】You are so nasty, Ms.Zhener. But, I know the fact...
【Zhinu】..., Yaoji has not worked for life, because she is from royal-family. But, she trained exercise for superior daoist very hard. She grows up very well. Maybe, she is ...





